I Can't Believe It's Not Jeremy!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Breaking Limbo


I have been pretty stagnant lately on my webpage. It seems that I spend a lot of time working on it, but the only thing getting done is colour and shape fine-tuning on my index page. I just can't get the right feel I want I guess. I went through the printouts of the website design lectures this morning and I think they'll help me get back on track. I spent way too much time on a logo that has nothing to do with my banner, so I'm going to scrap that and start over on it (the logo that is, my banner kicks ass). As well, I don't think there is enough white space, my entire background is grey, so I might trim that up. I am a little confused about the dimensions, because for the Creative website we practiced cutting up (the one with the blimp), the page was 763pixels, but the layout on our handout guide says 800, so im not sure if it matters or not--mine is 750px. I also didn't realize we were expected to have a counter. So obviously I was in limbo, but my realizations will help me escape. I suppose I had a writer's block, but a designing block. Anyways, I better get to'r.

Peace,
jere

P.s. The paint at the top of the page is just sort of my palatte for keeping track of what colours im using.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger C-andi said...

Hello J-Air,

It would appear as if I have found your blog...muahahahahha. You are not the only one with mad ass finding stuff on the net skills. Too bad that you have not updated this in forever. All you leave me to comment on is all of the homework that you had to do last semester...

Did you enjoy your "Valentine's Day"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home