Webpage Design
I am slightly confused here. I am not sure what is due on Friday! I know that the 'webpage design' is due. But does that mean just what it will look like once it is online, i.e. just the photoshop work? Or do we have to cut it apart and create all our buttons and whatnot by Friday. I think whether or not all the button and rollover work is due on friday is a big difference, and a lot of work. I probably won't have it all done by Friday if it is. I Should email Michael pretty quick and find out, arg! Heavy work load right now! I'm bogged down in my Writing 3850 class with a big presentation due on Tuesday and all the readings, plus a 4000word research paper to start in the same class, and a Soci test soon....... the list can go on and on. I feel like I am going to collapse!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home