I Can't Believe It's Not Jeremy!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Adobe Premier

Well, I'll be making an edited video in Premier for the next project in New Media. I am not particularly looking forward to it, because I have never even seen the program before. Regardless, there'll be a video soon. What I'm thinking about is either a video of me learning... haha sounds pretty cheese, but I think it'll pretty much be a slide show of metaphors for enlightenment, and filmed around the university, mainly the library. I want to put it to Disturbed - Liberate. Otherwise, I might just slip together a bunch of clips from ebaumsworld, or collegehumour, or the like. That is also a good option, either way, I need to hustle my ass on the video. Today or tomorrow for sure. Sucks cus I have a term paper due next week that I'm working on too. Oh well, don't I always have something due the next week eh? I definitely have been busting my ass the past month though, and it sucks cus it seems like nothing ever gets done at the same time.
So anyways, check out my website... http://www.uleth.ca/~jeremy.girard/Index.htm


cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home